VISTALYNK SOLUTIONS, LLC
At Vistalynk Solutions, LLC ("Company" or "we"), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy (for use in connection with our websites at www.vistalynk.com and www.vistalynkconnections.com) describes the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on this websites (collectively, our "Website"), and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected by any affiliate or third-party (whether through an affiliates or third-party’s website or web application) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: [email protected]
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and web beacons.
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners and affiliates.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or otherwise inputting information into the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or other information provided by you to the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Purchase information, credit card information, and other personal information.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Cookies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
You are responsible for any content, including personal information that you submit to the Website or transmit to the Website (collectively, "User Submissions"). Your User Submissions may be posted on and transmitted to affiliated or third-party websites. We cannot control the actions of affiliated or third-party websites with whom you may choose to share your User Submissions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Submissions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your User Submissions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other websites.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- Process and track your order(s).
- Contact you about the status of an order.
- Customize our communications to you.
- Provide information concerning any products/services you have purchased.
- Improve our customer service.
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information and products/services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Other uses deemed necessary by the Company.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any other form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about its customers is among the assets transferred.
- Third-party and affiliated companies engaged by the Company to assist the Company with processing orders.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Your Choices with Respect to Personal Information
- We recognize and appreciate the importance of responsible use of information collected by us. If you prefer that we not communicate any information to you regarding products, services, and special offers available from Vistalynk Solutions, LLC, please contact us. Notwithstanding your preference, there may be times when we find it necessary to communicate with you regarding your use of our services and products.
Protection of Your Personal Information
- It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. When you make a purchase or create an account on our website, your transactional information is submitted in a safe, encrypted format.
- All personal information is private and confidential. Unless otherwise stated herein or otherwise agreed to in writing, any information we gather through our website and online forms or information that you otherwise provide to us will not be released to third parties without your written consent. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, Vistalynk Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates will have no liability for disclosure of any information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Except as otherwise stated herein, we do not sell, lease, or otherwise share any personal information about our visitors with or to any third-party companies or individuals.
- Personal data, credit card information, email addresses are maintained securely.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Keep in mind, however, that we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Vistalynk Solutions, LLC may send e-mails to customers with information or offers. An option is readily available for customers to unsubscribe from such emails if they so choose. Any unsubscribe requests will be processed immediately.
Privacy Related Inquiries and Complaints